Our top ten classroom rules are:
- Be prepared for class.
- Be a good listener.
- Raise our hands to speak during class.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Touch or use other people's things with permission only.
- Be respectful, be responsible, be safe.
- Keep our hands, feet and objects to ourselves.
- Walk in the classroom and the halls.
- Laugh WITH anyone, but laugh AT no one.
- Use "I can" or "I will try" in the place of "I can't".
Click here to view our official class roster
For the current school lunch menu, please click here.
Click here to view our class schedule
In our classroom* …
- We are prepared for class.
- We respect the rights of others to learn.
- We respect others (no put downs or teasing) and their property.
- We use respectful language and tone of voice.
- We are responsible for our actions at all times.
* This is what our classroom rules look like in student
behavior and attitude.